Hi from Striker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Striker!!

Hi my name's Striker, I am thirteen years old, and I hardly ever shut up, so please ignore my incessant posting! I'll try not to annoy you guys! I am owned by: 1 border collie/ Sheltie cross (we think) 3 domestic shorthair cats, 9 Budgerigars, 2 cockatiels, 2 Bourke Parakeets, 2 Bengalese finches, 2 bengalese/munia crosses, 1 King quail, 1 diamond dove,1 canary, and last but not least, 1 fantail Goldfish It's a full house, yet I seek to breed the birds! Also I live in Kenmore, Brisbane, and I'm getting a puppy at the end of the year! I can't wait to tell you guys about her!

Welcome Striker
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Striker

Wow, that is a full house! Exciting about the new pup! Any pics of your other pooches?

Comment

Hi Striker and welcome. I am new too so looking forward to lots of chats. You have quite a menagerie.
        The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs. sigpic

Comment

Thanks! You should see peoples eyes pop when I tell the about my pets; It's hilarious!! :lol
          Can I put pics of my pets on here via Photobucket?

Comment

Yay! It worked! This is Lou a year ago, in her full Winter coat. The pet shop told us she was full border, what a load. Anyway, I think she's got Sheltie in her she has a bit of sheltie face and tail, and full sheltie and legs.

Comment

She looks like a sweet girl

Comment

Hi Striker

Nice pooch

Comment

Welcome Striker.

Lou looks a lovely girl. In fact the looks very much like a pedigree Border Collie I had for 15 years. I'd love to see a photo of her standing up. I have a Sheltie and I can't see Sheltie in the head. It looks Border Collie to me.

Remember a lot of black and white dogs are called Border Collies. Not all of them are. You just might have the real thing.

Good luck with your gang.

Comment

She is gorgeous and looks like a purebred BC to me. Mine also has that longish curly coat.

Comment

Welcome.
                      No I dont think she is full BC, but she is very pretty!
                      Education not Legislation

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrule View Post
                        She is gorgeous and looks like a purebred BC to me. Mine also has that longish curly coat.
                        From the piccies I've seen of your BC, DR she is very like my Holly was. I think the problem with Borders is that there are at least three different types, to say nothing of the many crosses sold as purebreds. It gets confusing.

Whatever she is, she is certainly a little cutie.

Comment

You are right there DH. I have seen some enormous BC's. Zac is of the smaller size.

Comment

Working...
                          X