Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi :)

hi everyone - I'm Karrine, and I am owned by my maltese x shih tzu Cino he is 4 years old (almost 5) and he is my absolute world.
    My family and friends dont understand the love I have for Cino - and often comment that I am obsessed, so Im looking forward to meeting others who love their dog/s as much as I do.
    Cant wait to get to know you all
    My Heartbeat at my feet

Welcome to the forum I reckon you'll fit in well here, I am completely dog obsessed as well! Feel free to share some photos of your beloved Chino!

Comment

Hello!

My birthday care was addressed "to the only crazy dog lady we know" considering i only have one dog, taking it as a compliment!

Comment

Welcome

You certainly have found a group of dog obsessed here... tho we're obsessed in different ways - I think we all get that human dog bond thing that would make a person risk their safety for their dog.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome

You certainly have found a group of dog obsessed here... tho we're obsessed in different ways - I think we all get that human dog bond thing that would make a person risk their safety for their dog.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello welcome to the forum. Do you have a picture of your dog?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X