Can't access the forum on the web anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access the forum on the web anymore

For a few days now I can't access the forum on the net. I only get a blank page. This happens with all browsers I tried (explorer, Firefox, chrome). Only Tapatalk works fine. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is and how to fix it? I have this problem only with this forum.
    sigpic

Hi Margoo

Well done. I'm having the same problem.

You can sort of get around it by typing a bit after the main URL like
    Australian Purebred & Crossbreed Dog Forum - DogForum.com.au News

Which brings up the main post - and then click on one of the recent posts down the right side, and then you have access to the menu with subscribed posts, todays posts and new posts to see more

I'm getting a white page with no content for the main link that I was using
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/

eg I can view source code - and there's nothing.

On firefox and IE and chrome and it doesn't matter what forum style I choose (little box at the bottom left of the home page).

Frustrating much.

I've sent a message to Morgan but haven't got a response yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's a forum list that works...
      General Dog Forums
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, many thanks. This one works. It's just the main forum that seems to be blank
        sigpic

Comment

Phew ! I thought it was just me !

Comment

rebuilding the home page, given it's not working at the moment unless you use tapatalk.

hopefully this is a temporary situation. you can book mark this post (click on the #6 at the top right then bookmark)

From any of these you can access "new posts" and from Quick links > subscribed threads or today's posts.
            General dog forum - including training, health and nutrition, breeders
            General Dog Forums

Off topic including introduce yourself, chat, restricted, pet memorial, photos
            Offtopic Discussion

Stuff about my dog, stories photos, groups - not used as much as general
            My Dog Forums

Official forums including news, help and requests
            Official Forums

"home page" which shows some of the new posts down the right hand side.
            Australian Purebred & Crossbreed Dog Forum - DogForum.com.au News

Discussion of broken forum.
            http://www.dogforum.com.au/help-foru...b-anymore.html
            sigpic

Comment

Has the forum been hacked? The main page now shows a 'welcome' message from some hacker?
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like it. Ew

I wonder who I report that to.
                sigpic

Comment

'Hyacinth' - I sent you a PM - but I got the same message as 'margoo' this morning.

It appeared to be - DZ KHALIL SPOK Algerian Hacker.

Wouldn't the Amin of the server where the Dog Forum is - be the place to notify ? Also - plus the owner of the page.

Comment

I have just been getting the white screen on computer and phone the last few days. This morning I got the hacker page but now everything seems back to normal

Comment

I did a bit of googling to find the forum owner - Morgan - and sent an email to one of those email addresses, I also reported some of these posts and PM'd him - which should have resulted in him getting an email.

He hasn't replied to any of my attempts to contact but the website is fixed - so I'm hoping that was him. no need for reply maybe.

I suspect - given the timing - that my initial attempts to contact went to an email he doesn't check very often and the more recent one via google got his attention.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bout time the forum is back !!!

* Mitte goes back to sleep now *
                        sigpic

Comment

I see we're back again and what fun it was...blank screen then the hacker...what next ?

Site has had many problems over a long period of time...I often wondered why with 8000+ members there are not a lot of new threads and replies and now I know why.
                          sigpic Chloe & Zorro
                          Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

Comment

Working...
                          X