X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Posts

Hi Members

I just wanted to let you know that if you see a post which breaches guidelines or that you are unsure about, please don't be afraid of using the report function on the right side of the post.
    I don't mind if 10 reports come through for the same post.
    The only way of knowing if it has been reported is if you report it yourself.

Thank you

Yep, totally agree.

I dont get a lot of time to sift through every thread and post on the forum, but if a post is reported i will definitely check it out to see whether it should stay or not.

Reporting posts and threads makes it much easier for us

Comment

.. bump up ..
      If you find yourself going through hell; Don't stay. Just keep on going.
      Beau.

Comment

Oh cool. I didn't really know if I was just being annoying when I report spam posts. I was worried that I'd be spamming the mods' mailboxes by doing so!

Comment

With 3 mods and admin spam shouldn't be on the forum for very long...Hopefully!
          If you find yourself going through hell; Don't stay. Just keep on going.
          Beau.

Comment

The report button, is that little black triangle with the ! mark in it at the bottom of every post.

People please remember - if you're thinking of calling someone a troll or telling them to "piss off" - maybe try the report button first, give us a couple of hours to catch up and deal with it before turning the forum into a slanging match.

http://www.dogforum.com.au/dogforum-...uidelines.html

Members must treat other members with respect at all times. This means insults; name calling and personal attacks on other members are strictly forbidden.

Forum trolling and flame baiting - the intentional provoking of other forum members - is also forbidden.

http://www.dogforum.com.au/dogforum-...rum-rules.html
            •While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
            sigpic

Comment

Totally agree, instead of getting caught up in an argument simply hit the report button and we will review the situation ASAP.

Comment

Working...
              X