Forum makeover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum makeover

No doubt you've all noticed the massive change the forum has had! This is as much a surprise to me (The only moderator who seems to still come on here now days) as it is to all you guys.

I dare say it's fixed our double post problem (haven't tested that fully myself yet though).

I see we have finally got our LIKE button back!

Hopefully it will fix the bugs the forum has had lately.

There are a few things I'm still trying to figure out, so do bare with me on that.

Other than that, I hope the few of you regulars who still come on here are doing well
    Last edited by maddogdodge; 07-01-2019, 12:20 AM.

Hey, i am just back from holidays and have seen peoples issues. I will spend some time over the next week getting this site back to a good standard.

Please bare with me for the next few days when changes are made. It was a big task updating to the latest software as the old site was pretty outdated.

Comment

Got your message MDD

So far the Mod Page does not log me in - it stays on the log in page... so no mods for now - shh don't tell anyone.

I apologise for being absent but the forum was getting very difficult to use.

And the cookies do not seem to be working ie it didn't remember I had logged in and checked "remember me".

Will be interesting to see what the future holds. Definitely needs attention from Morgan good to see him back in.
      sigpic

Comment

and the post reply button doesn't have any text on it to say it's the post button. It's just a box next to "preview"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
          and the post reply button doesn't have any text on it to say it's the post button. It's just a box next to "preview"
          Hey there is going to be a few errors/bugs to weed out so please bare with me over the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            Hi; This has been resolved. It was a styling issue

Comment

Thanks Morgan, hopefully the update will make the forum a bit more user friendly

Comment

Originally posted by maddogdodge View Post
                Thanks Morgan, hopefully the update will make the forum a bit more user friendly
                Hey it should run a lot smoother now, we will look at the cookies issue for login and make sure FB register and login works. Hopefully we can get this place buzzing again 👍

Comment

Working...
                X