Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Connect

Hey everyone,

I have just enabled Facebook connect for the forum, this will allow members to link their DogForum.com.au account with their facebook profile. Also new members can now register easily using their facebook accounts.

Im going to trial the system for a week or so and see if it improves the sites overall interaction between members etc.

If you have facebook please click the Connect button on the top of the screen to help me test it

Thanks and i hope everyone has a great day!

Morgan

I really only use facebook to stalk my adult children.
    sigpic

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Comment

I don't have a Facebook account, but my rescued pug has one and he lets me use it, so I will do the connect bit to aid your testing.

ETA: Connection and link went smoothly, will continue browsing the forum this way and see how it goes.
      Last edited by RuralPug; 16-08-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

done it!!
        sigpic

Comment

@di-dee1. Dont we all
          I will try when i get home......the work place wont allow facebook and it is blocked(otherwise the students will never do any work).

Comment

I'm a bit confused (not unusual for me!). What happens if we 'connect' with our FB account?

Comment

If you connect, you can auto update your profile from Facebook. As well as easily add posts/threads you make available to your facebook friends.

Comment

Thanks Morgan

Comment

Linked to Maxi's fb account. Learnt how to create one of these today
                  “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
                  ― Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Working...
                  X