Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introducing.......

Hi all,

i haven't really posted on here in a while, but thought i would pop in and introduce the newest member of our family.

We rescued a little guy we've named Buddy. common name i know, but i wasn't a fan of the name the shelter gave him, and when we met him the first thing i said was G'day buddy and it kind of stuck.

Anyway, he's a cream colored approx 12 month old kelpie, which you don't find a whole lot of (we've always had black/tan etc). I'm not sure if he's cross and if so what with, but doesn't matter either way, we love him

Today he got to start his new happy life. Our older cattle dog gypsy just loves him to bits and they've worn each other out playing all day.

IMG_0630.jpg

Last edited by Ven; 23-06-2017, 07:36 PM.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" Author Unknown

Gorgeous boy, good on you for rescuing him!

Comment

he looks so plush!

Comment

'Ven' - I have only ever had a 'Girl and Boy' at my place. It seems to work well !

He looks like a really nice pup. The real test is - If your little girl likes him ! Then - If he has passed that test - as he has done - Then he has really found the best home for himself !
        Keep up with your fantastic work with both of these pups !

Could there be some GSD in his breeding ?

Comment

Originally posted by RileyJ View Post
          'Ven' - I have only ever had a 'Girl and Boy' at my place. It seems to work well !

He looks like a really nice pup. The real test is - If your little girl likes him ! Then - If he has passed that test - as he has done - Then he has really found the best home for himself !
          Keep up with your fantastic work with both of these pups !

Could there be some GSD in his breeding ?

There could be, I'm not really sure. He has kelpie eyes and a kelpie body but I can see the gsd resemblance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X