Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microchipping puppies before selling

Hi everyone,
    I'm currently trying to sell 7 Scott/Johnson (American) Bulldog puppies ( and yes I have a BIN). Just wondering how do I get the puppies not pre-sold microchipped at 8wks old if I don't know who the new owners details or what the puppies will be name by the new owners.

They start of in your name... That is what all my pups have been from the Breeder
    sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Originally posted by Mega65 View Post
      Hi everyone,
      I'm currently trying to sell 7 Scott/Johnson (American) Bulldog puppies ( and yes I have a BIN). Just wondering how do I get the puppies not pre-sold microchipped at 8wks old if I don't know who the new owners details or what the puppies will be name by the new owners.
      They are usually microchipped under the owners name, then the new owners need to fill in a council form changing owner ship. The owners of mine gave me a copy of the form with there's and the dogs details on one side and change of owner ship for me to fill out on the other, so all I had to do was send it back, cost me $15.00

Comment

Get the microchip into your name and then transfer it to the new owners after. You need to become a registered breeder to sell a puppy on Gumtree, https://responsiblepetbreeders.com.au , BIN is not considered as it is a council number and can only sell them from 8 weeks onwards, however, you can get the families to meet them beforehand.

Comment

Working...
        X