Water toy recommendation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water toy recommendation?

Our cheap rubber ball on a rope just sank in the local pond. Much to Rhys' disappointment. I'd had to go through some trouble to get him to finally chase it to get him wet all over. Yesterday was only the first time ever he retrieved it, but I have to hold Banjo back because he won't swim when she chases it.

Anywho, any recommendations for a water toy that won't sink? Something on a rope would be good because they like running around with it after getting it from the water and will also play tug with it in shallow water.

I used the fantastic foam balls. Light, very tough but I don't think that they come on a rope

Comment

My dogs love the water version of the Kong Wubba toys! Something about the material it's made of sends Finn crazy, lol

Comment

Yes the water kong wet wubba is highly coveted here. There’s a similar water toy but I’m not sure they still make it - it looks like a rubber kong with a single rope but I don’t think they make it anymore. It’s insides are foam and it can float for weeks (lost one then found it the next week floating away)

Comment

Bumpers from "chuckit" with ropes attached... I think I could do an add for "cuckit", we use all of their stuff for water training and the dogs love them
          sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Bumpers from "chuckit" with ropes attached... I think I could do an add for "chuckit", we use all of their stuff for water training and the dogs love them
            sigpicPets are forever

Comment

The Chuckit ultra dog ball is easy to see, tough, and it floats. You can also buy a launcher to help throw them far and easily.

Comment

Working...
              X