Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webbed Feet Dog Breeds ! Who has a Pup that has Webbed Feet ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbed Feet Dog Breeds ! Who has a Pup that has Webbed Feet ?

Not something I've ever given much thought to, to be honest, haha!

I've heard of certain breeds having webbed feet... had a quick google for pictures and found this.
    dogs-webbed-feet.jpg

My dogs feet are definitely not like that, I see the occasional dog through work with feet like this, but not heaps.

Comment

LOL - Well my 2 pups have webbed feet !

Finnick is a standard poodle - Isn't he ? Have you checked his feet ?

Comment

Comment

surprise, surprise LOL.... I have four and soon to be five... I have two dogs with huge paddles, they swim so fast they leave a wake... When you get rescue by the two of them it is AWESOME...

Two of my newfs have saucer size webbed feet. the other two not so much. I think my new pup, who is Finnish bred will have HUGE feet if she is anything like her Dad, who I trained with in Finland.
          sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Originally posted by RileyJ View Post
            LOL - Well my 2 pups have webbed feet !

Finnick is a standard poodle - Isn't he ? Have you checked his feet ?
            Finn has webbing between his feet but it's certainly not as prominent as the photo I posted above... I dunno how much webbing = webbed feet but I never thought of Finn's feet as webbed, haha

Honestly never given it much thought though... all i think about his feet is how much of a pain in the butt it is to shave them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by newfsie View Post
              surprise, surprise LOL.... I have four and soon to be five... I have two dogs with huge paddles, they swim so fast they leave a wake... When you get rescue by the two of them it is AWESOME...

Two of my newfs have saucer size webbed feet. the other two not so much. I think my new pup, who is Finnish bred will have HUGE feet if she is anything like her Dad, who I trained with in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by maddogdodge View Post
                Finn has webbing between his feet but it's certainly not as prominent as the photo I posted above... I dunno how much webbing = webbed feet but I never thought of Finn's feet as webbed, haha

Honestly never given it much thought though... all i think about his feet is how much of a pain in the butt it is to shave them all the time

Comment

I never said I am not interested in the breed history.

Have spent many many hours over the years researching poodle history.

Comment

And we have a standard poodle friend who is an awesome water rescue dog, as most of the retrieving breeds are we find, labs, goldens, flatcoats etc....
                    sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Gsd same amount of webbing as photos. May have grown them as swim daily lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by newfsie View Post
                        And we have a standard poodle friend who is an awesome water rescue dog, as most of the retrieving breeds are we find, labs, goldens, flatcoats etc....
                        Not surprised at all with your comment !

Though -You forgot a few breeds like - GSPs, GWPs, and EPs ! LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by bernie View Post
                          Gsd same amount of webbing as photos. May have grown them as swim daily lol

Comment

Comment

I dont know of any breed that cant swim. I know lots of dogs who are not allowed sadly.

Comment

Working...
                              X