Cat and dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat and dog

I was putting my daughter to bed when Banjo came in all excited whining and running back and forth between me and the front door. By the time I got up, my friend had already let her out the backdoor and the side gate. And reported that she bolted out and came back a minute later with the cat by her side. I then saw Banjo repeatedly nozzle the cat as if to check that she was OK. Aww!

There appears to be a bully cat around here who isn't happy about my cat having moved into his territory. And I always send Banjo out to stop the fight because it would take me ages to find them in the dark. I do get the cat in at night but sometimes my friends forget to keep the door closed.

That's adorable

Comment

OMG! Are you ok?
      Show me where it hurts!
      I love the concern of Dogs when Catty friends are involved in a scuffle.

Comment

Hehehehe it's not only dogs that can do that. We have a goose that lives a few doors up and he lets his cats out of a night and never really looks after them. The cats look feral and one even got put down in a shelter because of its looks and lack of chipping. Well, we caught the lady next door buying food for them in the supermarket the other day. Well worth a good laugh... "I know, I know I don't really even like cats but they are cute and they bump my legs when I'm gardening. I don't want to encourage them but..." stammer stammer.

Comment

Banjo doesn't normally show the cat any attention at all, so it is cute that she seems to understand her role as protector.

Comment

Haha. Luke protects our cat Freya from visiting dogs. If they look at her wrong, he'll calmly walk between them and/or give the dog a boss grip and/or a little growl to let them know they have to get through him first hehe

And to think the RSPCA said he could never live with another dog or a cat. I showed them...if I'd sent them an email or something....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X