Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female dogue de bordeaux puppy stolen from a brisbane greencross vet

Attention everyone:
    There has been a 10 week old Dogue de Bordeaux puppy stolen from the Greencross Moreton Vet Clinic at Redbank Plains. She is a sick puppy and is under veterinary care and she needs to be returned to a vet ASAP. The police, all the Vet clinics in Ipswich and Brisbane areas have been notified. We don`t care where you return it but it needs medical attention ASAP. She is a desexed puppy, so therefore is of no use to anyone looking to breed. She has been microchipped. If anyone has the puppy or knows of its whereabouts or has any information at all please contact me on 0405 749 005 or 32946919. She is a puppy of a dear friend of ours. Please everyone share this status and get this puppy the attention she needs and return to her rightful owner
    sigpic

Fingers and paws crossed for a safe return.

A new low for humanity
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Comment

How awful to put your pup in the vets, and have it stolen.

Grrrrrrrr

fingers crossed they hand it back.

Comment

I will keep an eye out as I live nearish to that vet. That's just sad and I hate to say if someone's low enough to steal a dog from a vet, then I don't think they're going to care much about its health. Is there any identifying features about this pup, like a white patch on its chest or anything?

Comment

I am keeping an eye out for pictures, as soon as i see one posted i will put it up on here for you all. It is definitely a new low for humanity, what kind of person would steal a sick puppy? I will keep everyone posted on any updates i hear about.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, i just checked for a photo and they have put one up and here it is attached. Keep an eye out if any of you are in the area.
            photo.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

Hoping the puppy get found.......
              sigpicPets are forever

Comment

This is very sad ! This poor little pup !

Heaps and heaps of the following:

best-of-luck-graphic-07.jpg

Comment

I just can't understand how a pup can be stolen from a vet's surgery .... how could this happen without staff noticing?

Comment

I thought the same thing Grevillea.

Its disgusting that someone could stoop that low....I"m betting they dont know the pup was desexed.

ps; have shared via facebook.
                    Last edited by ChoppaChop; 19-10-2012, 10:06 PM.
                    GageDesign Pet Photography
                    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Comment

The vet clinic has construction going on at the moment, and the animals are kept at the back of the building, so i am imagine with the construction it would of made it a bit easier to get in or at least access the premises
                      . But regardless of how it happened, it is an incredibly low act.

Thanks Choppa, it is much appreciated.
                      sigpic

Comment

Any news 'sammie-leigh' ?

Comment

No, unfortunately i have not heard anything yet. I am keeping an eye out for any updates, and will definitely let you guys know. I cannot begin to imagine how the owners of the pup must be feeling. if anything happened to Brooklyn, Halli or Compton when i took them to the vet and they got stolen, aside from being angry, i would be absolutely beside myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Please - don't 'bag' the vet clinic and/or the staff !

From what I have read elsewhere - this was a very determined example of theft and vandalism !

I really hope that this little one is able to come home - sooner that later !

The poor owners and the vet clinic staff !

Comment

The Facebook group set up to spread the word is called STOLEN - Dogue De Bordeaux Pup

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1680...okmark_t=group

hope the link works - great way to keep up with the latest developments
                              Last edited by grevillea47; 26-10-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X