X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nattylou View Post
    Hey Morgan. Have a look for it on ebay. I just did mine after we had a stray cat hanging round with hideous ear mites... couldn't catch it though

It was stacks cheaper on ebay, and worked out to $15 per dog - with some cunning bidding!
    Hey, yeah i have been purchasing from ebay lately seems a lot cheaper although as Tony is 25KG's + it costs a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• Anne
    replied
    I only use Sentinel and Capstar on my dogs and the rescues. I purchase them online (different places each time as I buy from the cheapest and the prices continually vary) and I purchase the 11kg - 22kg even though the Pugs only weigh up to 10kgs. I give each dog half a tablet.

It works out at around $4 per dog per 6 week period. I dose 6 weekly and not 4 weekly and have been assured by my Vet that this is adequate.

This does not cover mites or ticks though but I have never had an issue with mites and Ilive inland so we don't have ticks.

Leave a comment:

• ozeymum
    replied
    I use this for the 2 dogs and 2 cats. It is expensive, but it does just about everything (I still give worm tabs every 3 months).

I might have a look on ebay..see how I go!

Leave a comment:

• Nattylou
    replied
    Hey Morgan. Have a look for it on ebay. I just did mine after we had a stray cat hanging round with hideous ear mites... couldn't catch it though

It was stacks cheaper on ebay, and worked out to $15 per dog - with some cunning bidding!

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    started a topic Advocate

Advocate

Does anyone else use this on their dogs?

I use it with Tony although it is pretty expensive.

Are there any cheaper alternatives that are just as affective?
Working...
X