Juice's suregery is going wrong.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newfsie View Post
    Yes now I am just "that neurotic newfie owner".... Giants are higher risk factor anyway.

LOL - The problem is what ? 'Atta Girl' - Wear that name with pride !

Attached Files

Comment

She also had a u/s of kidney, asked if shed had incontinence.
      It was a bodge job. Or why check kidney. Vet also blames her deep chest. Presumably these vets have not operated on such a rare breed as a gsd.
      I wouldnt trust a vet or a doctor to lie straight in bed.
      But occasionally i have to leap blindly.
      They lie heaps! As a nurse i hear the bullshit n sigh.
      Too worn down to argue. Till he mentioned how the kidneys are very close to womb?
      At this point i asked him to stop talking like that- im a nurse n know what you said is not true. Unless shes an anatomical freak of a k9.
      My gp does this too. I dont visit vets routinely. Most stuff i treat myself. E.g. offerred 2nd course of AB's - to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bernie View Post
        She also had a u/s of kidney, asked if shed had incontinence.
        It was a bodge job. Or why check kidney. Vet also blames her deep chest. Presumably these vets have not operated on such a rare breed as a gsd.
        I wouldnt trust a vet or a doctor to lie straight in bed.
        But occasionally i have to leap blindly.
        They lie heaps! As a nurse i hear the bullshit n sigh.
        Too worn down to argue. Till he mentioned how the kidneys are very close to womb?
        At this point i asked him to stop talking like that- im a nurse n know what you said is not true. Unless shes an anatomical freak of a k9.
        My gp does this too. I dont visit vets routinely. Most stuff i treat myself. E.g. offerred 2nd course of AB's - to be sure.
        It was a bodge job

Comment

That's a shame about your vet. I am fortunate to have a local farm and small animal vet who is a practical no nonsense type who does her best not to pad the bill and knows her stuff. I also have vets in the family I can double check with and I know they don't bullshit. My vet also knows this and sometimes talks to me like I am also a vet which can be a bit disconcerting at times lol.

I have been fortunate not to have an issue so far with female incontinence in my spayed bitches but it is apparently more common in big dogs. I do have an incontinent dog but she was incontinent from birth due to a congenital issue with her bladder sphincter muscles. Hope your girl is doing well!

Comment

Working...
          X