Juice's suregery is going wrong.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice's suregery is going wrong.

Juice is bleeding internally. They are keeping her open. Still not sutured 2.5 hrs. Trying to stabilise her blood volume????
    This is awful.

FFS - 'bernie' - This is absolutely horrendous !

My 2 pups and I will have everything crossed for you both ! Heaps of hugz to the both of you !

Comment

Oh my gosh NOOOO!!

I hope everything is ok now and she recovers quickly!!

Please keep us updated!!

Comment

That is awful for you. Fingers crossed things improve quickly.

Comment

Hope juice is ok Bernie.

Comment

All good! phew, what a tense day yesterday!
            she's led with me on sofa, screwing me out. growling at next door's dog she can hear barking.
            puked a fair bit of bile. Nothing to eat yet.
            very sedated, has a belly bandage on to help support/apply pressure to abdo.

we have a 9am vet appnt for another blood level check, to ensure no more bleeding. Then if that's ok, usual TLC care plan for a spey.

Comment

All good! phew, what a tense day yesterday!
              she's led with me on sofa, screwing me out. growling at next door's dog she can hear barking.
              puked a fair bit of bile. Nothing to eat yet.
              very sedated, has a belly bandage on to help support/apply pressure to abdo.

we have a 9am vet appnt for another blood level check, to ensure no more bleeding. Then if that's ok, usual TLC care plan for a spey.

Comment

I collected her 8pm. d s
                she stopped bleeding by 1pm. < this worries me as its now a clot, that movement can dislodge, rather than a sealed suture.

bloody dogs! give me kittens at times.
                makes you realise how attached you are. And despite all she went through, she was very well behaved at vet. thank god she's crate trained! it will prevent her moving around to follow me.

Comment

Wow it said 3 posts had failed- then pops all 3 up? Hey ho.

Comment

I'm so glad she's ok and I hope her recovery is smooth from here on out!

That's my worst nightmare. I was a nervous wreck when I dropped Finn off for his castration and gastropexy!

Comment

I hope it is all going well.... keeping you in our thoughts
                      sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Wound: clean and not oozing. sealed n healing nicely.
                        Demeanor: Tired, resting if i rest next to her, but back to following me around house, as i go to loo, to hang washing out. Behaving well.
                        Appetite: Very low. But she's not food motivated at best of times. She's had a chicken leg her breakfast today though.
                        Pills: well bloomin typical: a bitch, who croc rolls at 'medication time'. Seems to be how my dogs roll. So its speed/efficiency time, rather than finness or being nice about it. You will take meds vs please take meds

Took her for a meander around garden on leash. Feels really weird, to have a slow dog on a leash. But in general, im pleased with how recovery is going now

Comment

Demeanor: Tired, resting if i rest next to her, but back to following me around house, as i go to loo, to hang washing out. Behaving well.
                          Appetite: Very low. But she's not food motivated at best of times. She's had a chicken leg her breakfast today though.
                          Pills: well bloomin typical: a bitch, who croc rolls at 'medication time'. Seems to be how my dogs roll. So its speed/efficiency time, rather than finness or being nice about it. You will take meds vs please take meds

Took her for a meander around garden on leash. Feels really weird, to have a slow dog on a leash. But in general, im pleased with how recovery is going now, i

wrote this, is wont submit, tells me ive to wait between posts. Its my 1st attempt???

Comment

Originally posted by bernie View Post

Took her for a meander around garden on leash. Feels really weird, to have a slow dog on a leash. But in general, im pleased with how recovery is going now
                            So glad to hear she's doing ok now!!

I gotta laugh about the tableting trouble! My dogs lives revolve around food (or so they think), so I hide tablets in crappy tinned food and they just about inhale the stuff, tablet and all! That's the only time they ever get such rubbish food, haha!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X