Buying raw frozen food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying raw frozen food

I have used them a lot in the past. I don't see a problem with them apart from the fact that I didn't really like the smell of them. My dogs liked them though.

Comment

https://perfectlyrawsome.com/dogs/raw-feeding-puppies/

Comment

I feed my cat the cat version of Big Dog BARF. He's been on it exclusively for about 6 months now and is thriving. My cat loves the stuff... for some reason though my dogs have always been iffy about it. My dogs all LOVE food, all food, any food, they love it all! But for some reason they aren't too keen on Big Dog... it's weird.

I was at Pet Barn yesterday and they had some free samples of 'Leaps and Bounds BARF' so I grabbed one of each flavour to see what my dogs think of it.

I have fed my dogs the Prime100 raw patties in the past and they are awesome!

Comment

Oh lucky free samples!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Its just important to also feed other offal... heart is a muscle meat, not offal... They need the liver, kidney, lung and all the other stuff too. My fave is green tripe and if you don't like heart to cut up wait till you get this

I feed raw, I have fed raw since 1989, because we lived on a Station and it was just what you did and I still live rural and it still is what we do...

Buying whole chickens from free range organic farmers is a good source. They cull their layers and are happy to give them to you whole, feathers and all not gutted... If you don't like the feathers, just skin them as plucking is too much work. We also feed whole rabbit and every part of the cow, sheep or deer that we kill or are lucky enough to get from others. Our local butcher is awesome, he puts a big box in his freezer and all the off cuts go into it immediately... To do raw, you have to be able to do offal...we also add fruit and veg as a slop, kefir and lots of whole oily fish like herring and sardines
                sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Green tripe now banned by the so called experts.

Comment

you can buy it from people who kill their own.... I still get lots, I live in NSW, Southern Riverina
                    sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Working...
                    X