Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of/tried this? herbal flea spot on

As per the title ...

Has anyone tried this Dermascent spot on treatment and does it work?
    Last edited by Hyacinth; 10-06-2014, 10:02 PM. Reason: just made the title a little bit more specific in case we want to find it later

Sorry never heard of it ! What are you hoping to use it for ?

Is this it ?

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sour...eatment+review
    Last edited by RileyJ; 10-06-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

That's it Riley! I was just intrigued by it I received an email today from a company who are selling it and wondered what it was all about ...

Comment

A quote from this link:

Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On for Animal Use - Drugs.com

Essential 6 spot-on is formulated with 100% natural plant sourced active ingredients. Hemp seed and neem seed oils provide a high concentration of essential fatty acids with an optimal omega 6 to 3 ratio of 4:1. These vegetable oils along with ten essential oils (rosemary, lavender, melaleuca, cedar, oregano, clove, camphor, wintergreen, peppermint and curcuma) and with vitamin E are scientifically blended in this patented formula. Essential 6 spot-on is designed to replenish the hydro-lipidic film, hydrate the skin, deodorize, and help maintain a lustrous healthy hair coat for cats and dogs.

Veterinarian controlled clinical trials on 210 dogs & 79 cats demonstrated a significant improvement in coat and skin condition in more than 95% of tested animals after just 4 weeks of use.

Comment

Originally posted by RileyJ View Post
          Couldn't agree more

Comment

95% isn't really effective enough. I think that's about the same protection rate as doing nothing.

PS I have a really nice smelling rosemary based "fly and mozzie repellent" that I paid a stupid amount of money for from Equestrian shop...

It doesn't actually repel flies and mozzies. It might be a more pleasant scent to mask the smell of dead carp that evil hound used as coat conditioner on Monday.

She's not real keen on the rosemary mix tho.
            Last edited by Hyacinth; 10-06-2014, 10:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hyacynth this isn't a flea treatment - it's a skin/oil product for coat and skin conditioning

Comment

Use sardines, yoghurt and eggs then in the food instead of spending money on products.
                sigpic

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Comment

my vets always exclaim over my lot's soft shiny coats just using these every week or so..
                  sigpic

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Comment

I'm doing a bit of both, Pippin gets the occasional egg and sardines in her food but being an aromatherapist I also use home made essential oil moisturiser on her. Her coat and skin look and smell great!

Comment

Good day. Sex, as you know, is an unusual thing. It needs careful preparation and patience. Sometimes there are situations when sex does come. I want to try pills to improve potency. Advise something good. I am not interested in the price. The main thing for me is that there is a result, and also that there are no side effects. If there are problems with potency, then this thing will fix a lot. In general, men, I recommend everyone to seek a remedy for potency and save your face!

Comment

Working...
                      X