Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chipps View Post
    That reply is plain sick CS!!

I thought you were anti any child of any age being injured or Killed by any dog of any type?

Guess I got my wires crossed somewhere.
    I don't see the problem with the question he asked what happened to the dog.

Comment

I am so confused (Which is not hard) There is so many threads about the same thing going on at the moment..
      Rubylisious

sigpic

Comment

It's the BSL section.. you will pretty much get the same thread repeated a million times over here.

Comment

Originally posted by clubsprint View Post
          Was that 4yo or in grade 4 which would make you about 9yo. A 9yo hospitalized for a week by a viscous Dachshund. Really. What happened to the dog?
          Clubsprint, do you really think that no small dog can do damage? it would only take a moderate nerve injury in a child's face to result in a lengthy hospital stay and several surgeries.
          ALL kittens are devil spawn wrapped in cuteness!

Comment

Originally posted by puggerup View Post
            It's the BSL section.. you will pretty much get the same thread repeated a million times over here.
            I told you, Im easy to confuse haha I guess these things must come in waves. ??
            Rubylisious

sigpic

Comment

It was pretty quiet in here until clubsprint joined us

Comment

Originally posted by puggerup View Post
                I don't see the problem with the question he asked what happened to the dog.
                I misunderstood CS's post...So please accept my apologies CS.
                sigpic
                ... Jade ...

Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

Comment

Originally posted by kdee View Post
                  Clubsprint, it would only take a moderate nerve injury in a child's face to result in a lengthy hospital stay and several surgeries.
                  Agree, but who lets their children put their face near any dog? My Sister (Phd and supposedly really smart) was visiting and let her 2yo hold and kiss my Kelpie X on the nose before I manamged to intervene. I was always taught and have always taught "keep your face away from the dog. I had all the family over and spent most of the day trying to keep my dog separate from my 2yo nephew.99% of the time nothing is going to happen but you can't be sure and kids can't read dog body language and Goerdie is getting old. Nothing happened of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Chipps View Post
                    I misunderstood CS's post...So please accept my apologies CS.
                    No problem
                    All good.

Comment

Originally posted by clubsprint View Post
                      Agree, but who lets their children put their face near any dog? My Sister (Phd and supposedly really smart) was visiting and let her 2yo hold and kiss my Kelpie X on the nose before I manamged to intervene. I was always taught and have always taught "keep your face away from the dog. I had all the family over and spent most of the day trying to keep my dog separate from my 2yo nephew.99% of the time nothing is going to happen but you can't be sure and kids can't read dog body language and Goerdie is getting old. Nothing happened of course.
                      I hate to tell you this but my brothers Kelpie X mauled my nephew, he had to have microsurgery to repair his face.

Guess you have a breed of dog who should also be banned and killed considering they attack children.
                      JUDGE THE DEED NOT THE BREED!
                      http://www.beyondthemythmovie.com The "Pitbull"Problem
                      sigpic

Comment

So pretty much what he is saying is we should ban everything that looks big and scary and only be allowed to have cute little fluff balls?? my jack russel is more aggressive than my bull mastiff....
                        Today is a new day

Comment

Originally posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
                          I hate to tell you this but my brothers Kelpie X mauled my nephew, he had to have microsurgery to repair his face.
                          That's awful, what was the otcome for the victum and the dog? How did this come about?

Originally posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
                          Guess you have a breed of dog who should also be banned and killed considering they attack children.
                          That's a long bow to draw, I've never said this, show me where I've said this?

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel&Bandit View Post
                            So pretty much what he is saying is we should ban everything that looks big and scary and only be allowed to have cute little fluff balls??
                            I've never said this, show me where I've said this?

Comment

You like to contradict yourself clubsprint... you are so anti pitty and in 30 years 2 children have been killed by them... so they should be banned... yet you dont look at any other breed that has killed which out of 32 i think would be alot of different breeds... but Keira has told you that the breed you own mauled her nephew who had micro surgery but now your saying you've never said that dogs who attack shouldnt be banned ??? biggggg contradiction
                              Today is a new day

Comment

I didnt say you said it... i said what your getting at is every big dog that looks aggressive should be banned... for god sake any dog can snap and kill somebody.
                                Today is a new day

Comment

Working...
                                X