Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitch due to have pups? (unexpected complications which may arise)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would

Comment

Well Liss, I now declare it a race to see who has the pups first !! .. Kirri 'should' be starting tonight, but she seems too relaxed right now.. That's Kirri in my avatar..
      sigpic

Comment

How exciting Mitte

Comment

I let her go outside for abit so she could go the toilet and so on she's now put herself under our ute and won't move or come out for me. Very unlike her guess I'll have to get her out to a trip to the vet
          Bloody hell I hope she's ok

Comment

She may feel that it is a "safe" place to whelp.
            One of my FIL's litters was born in the front of a rusty old ute in the paddock next to the house.
            sigpic

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Comment

Kirri has now gone into the shiver/shake stage.. Just took her down to the Vet for one last check before closing ( all is OK ) as the Vet will now be closed till Tuesday.
              sigpic

Comment

Toke her to vet he said she's fine no sign of any distress and to wait and stop worrying ( easier said than done)
                He also gave me details of a emergancy vet near us if we need it while he is closed

Comment

How exciting good luck kirri

Comment

The race is on between you two, lol.
                    sigpic

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Comment

They will both pop at the same time I bet lol

Comment

Now if there is a Thunder-storm or fireworks that will most likely start them.....Good luck with the mama dogs
                        sigpicPets are forever

Comment

Storm building up here now and being new years I'm sure there will b fireworks around
                          Let's hope tonight is the night!!

Comment

All our mares always seem to foal in a storm and when my parents had all the GSD's, it was the same.........That is if the were close
                            sigpicPets are forever

Comment

How exciting! Can't wait for the pictures...
                              sigpic

Comment

Eeeeee! Welping forum is always my favourite. I get so excited about puppies because I never get to watch my dog have them as my dogs are always fixed. Plus when I see puppies being born it is at work and I am helping to deliver them by C -Section! Much less stressful for me when it is someone elses natural birth!

PHOTOS ASAP!!!

Best of luck to both Mum's!
                                Owning a dog should be a partnership. Much like a good marriage it should be based on love, trust and devotion until death do you part.
                                R.I.P Dali: 10th May 1998 – 20th December 2011
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X