Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom dog tags - hand stamped to your design

Hi Everyone

When the microchip on one of my boys went walkabouts, I started looking around for pet tags because I wanted to put something on the tag to indicate where his microchip was. After struggling to find one I like and one that stood out from every other dog tag, I decided to make my own. I often get asked from strangers where I got my tags from - even my vet noticed it and asked! So I thought I'll make this available online to make this easily accessible for those who are interested.

Just recently, I opened teddybeaNs on etsy. Being a new store with no advertising and a new starter in this domain, I'm keen to get the word out there. So if you are interested or know anyone that is interested in getting a cute handmade custom pet tag for their furbaby, please let them know. All tags come with a split ring. There are different sizes, shapes, fonts and colours to choose from - see within the listing.

From now until end of the month, enter DOGFORUM upon checkout and get 20% off entire order. Free shipping within Australia.

I personally hand stamp each one and can customise it to your liking. Here are some examples, there are more variations on my site

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/teddybeansxx

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by teddybeans; 11-07-2019, 11:02 PM.
Working...
X