Announcement

Collapse

Selling dogs rule

I am unable to change the blurb under the forum which states, that you can only advertise dogs for sale from registered breeders.
As we have a bias for ethical breeding, and discourage people from cross breeding and back yard breeding, we will only be accepting threads which are advertising registered puppies, rescue puppies, and cross breed puppies.

I am sorry for any previous confusion.
See more
See less

Custom dog tags - hand stamped to your design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom dog tags - hand stamped to your design

Hi Everyone

When the microchip on one of my boys went walkabouts, I started looking around for pet tags because I wanted to put something on the tag to indicate where his microchip was. After struggling to find one I like and one that stood out from every other dog tag, I decided to make my own. I often get asked from strangers where I got my tags from - even my vet noticed it and asked! So I thought I'll make this available online to make this easily accessible for those who are interested.

Just recently, I opened teddybeaNs on etsy. Being a new store with no advertising and a new starter in this domain, I'm keen to get the word out there. So if you are interested or know anyone that is interested in getting a cute handmade custom pet tag for their furbaby, please let them know. All tags come with a split ring. There are different sizes, shapes, fonts and colours to choose from - see within the listing.

From now until end of the month, enter DOGFORUM upon checkout and get 20% off entire order. Free shipping within Australia.

I personally hand stamp each one and can customise it to your liking. Here are some examples, there are more variations on my site

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/teddybeansxx

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by teddybeans; 11-07-2019, 11:02 PM.
Working...
X