sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      sorry old thread got bumped by a very sneaky spammer
      Do not understand this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !

Comment

Originally posted by RileyJ View Post
        Do not understand this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !
        Me neither lol I was wondering who the sneaky spammer was!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalacreek View Post
          Me neither lol I was wondering who the sneaky spammer was!
          Good to see that I was not the only one questioning this !

Comment

deleted the sneaky spam.

on the surface it seemed like the person was talking about kelpies but they actually included a link to something completely unrelated in their text and when you read the post - while it mentioned kelpies and beagles - it did not actually read like they'd read OP at all. All about something else.

And they were posting from India (or Indian based network) - just to make sure that what they were writing had no bearing on reality.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              deleted the sneaky spam.

on the surface it seemed like the person was talking about kelpies but they actually included a link to something completely unrelated in their text and when you read the post - while it mentioned kelpies and beagles - it did not actually read like they'd read OP at all. All about something else.

And they were posting from India (or Indian based network) - just to make sure that what they were writing had no bearing on reality.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Still do not understand what you are on about here !

You deleted what ?

This thread was started by 'Stevens47' on the 14/9/2016.

Who was the spammer ? I didn't see any spam in this thread !

Comment

My understanding is that someone replied to the post pretending to be responding to the OP had actually included some link that had nothing to do with the topic of the original post and that Hyacinth determined it to be spam and deleted it before any of us saw it.

Neither of us last posters is the spammer that bumped the topic! the spammer has been deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalacreek View Post
                  My understanding is that someone replied to the post pretending to be responding to the OP had actually included some link that had nothing to do with the topic of the original post and that Hyacinth determined it to be spam and deleted it before any of us saw it.

Neither of us last posters is the spammer that bumped the topic! the spammer has been deleted!
                  Did you see that post - because I sure didn't ?

As I said before - 'This thread was started by 'Stevens47' on the 14/9/2016.' !

Comment

Last edited by RileyJ; 18-11-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RileyJ View Post
                      Did you see that post - because I sure didn't ?

As I said before - 'This thread was started by 'Stevens47' on the 14/9/2016.'.
                      Hyacinth deleted the post before we saw it I think. It would have occurred just before you replied on the 6/11, and is what would have bumped the post as the last reply before that was September 17. It had nothing to do with the OP. Hyacinth deleted the post but the thread would have remained as having had recent activity which is when you replied and then me. That is my interpretation of what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X