Another dog Attack in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dog Attack in Sydney

As title states another attack in suburban Sydney - HOWEVER the dogs look more like American Bulldogs than Pitbulls as stated in the article
    WHY MEDIA assumes straight away that they are Pitbulls? only if you can sue MEDIA in every mistakes they make

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au
    m<(o.o)>m

Latest dog attack.

The jogger with the 3 dogs .

I was just watching the Morning Show with one of those dogs trying to bury a bone behind me under a pillow and another one of those dogs quickly finding that great hiding spot so having to move it. And this was a continued action by the way *sigh*

Anyway , when they did the segment it was just plain sickening. It showed the clip seemingly doing the rounds of a poor terrified some type of cross breed tied to a tree with its collar and lead being hit by an "ACO" and just generaly roughed up whilst he tried to get a slip pole on him. So dog is now switched to fight well and truley as there's noway flight is viable.

The dog was tied to the tree with collar and lead for f u c k sake!!! Now I'm pretty sure the bluddy tooth fairy didn't secure him.
    No sight of 2 other dogs as yet except a fat little Staffy x being moved from one cage to another so no genuine proof this was one of the dogs involved.

Seriously,you need to watch the segment.
    I'm ready to throw this throught the b l o o d y wall.

GGGGGGGggRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by ChoppaChop; 27-05-2013, 12:33 PM.
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Comment

I first posted this over in main in the BSL forum just then.

The jogger with the 3 dogs .

I was just watching the Morning Show with one of those dogs trying to bury a bone behind me under a pillow and another one of those dogs quickly finding that great hiding spot so having to move it. And this was a continued action by the way *sigh*

Anyway , when they did the segment it was just plain sickening. It showed the clip seemingly doing the rounds of a poor terrified some type of cross breed tied to a tree with its collar and lead being hit by an "ACO" and just generaly roughed up whilst he tried to get a slip pole on him. So dog is now switched to fight well and truley as there's noway flight is viable.

The dog was tied to the tree with collar and lead for f u c k sake!!!
      No sight of 2 other dogs as yest except a fat little Staffy being moved from one cage to another so no genuine proof this was one of the dogs involved.

Seriously,you need to watch the segment.
      I'm ready to throw this throught the b l o o d y wall.

GGGGGGGggRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      Last edited by ChoppaChop; 27-05-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

sorry double post
        Last edited by ChoppaChop; 27-05-2013, 12:12 PM. Reason: double posting

Comment

I would prefer to see footage of the deadbeat owners being led away in cuffs to
          the local lockup.
          Hefty fines plus community service and banned from ever owning another dog. Ever.

Comment

Need to add ; latest footage shows third dog ( we think) as a long haired chai mix.

Comment

Grrrrrr I hate people who do this to dogs how about I tie them to a post by there hands and feet and whip then with my bloody stock whip then they will see how the dog feels and wake up the next day with sore balls to remind them of there whipping and to never mess with Kassie or any dog with 100 mt of Kassie because she will come at you like a cut snake
              lol XD and yep I will do it
              If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
              I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
              No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Comment

Originally posted by chubbsecurity View Post
                I would prefer to see footage of the deadbeat owners being led away in cuffs to
                the local lockup.
                Hefty fines plus community service and banned from ever owning another dog. Ever.
                That or me and my stock whip or both XD

Comment

Sorry I am a bit behind the times and needing an Ed-U-Cation. What does the XD mean?
                  Is that an "angry face"?

Comment

It means laughing your face off the x is the eyes and the d is the laughing mouth lol XD
                    Better yet look at it with your head turned to the left. And you will see that face. Eg

XD

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that.

Comment

The dog i've seen in news reports looked much more like an american bulldog than an amstaff???

Comment

Originally posted by mymatejack View Post
                          The dog i've seen in news reports looked much more like an american bulldog than an amstaff???
                          Thats exactly what I thought, I think there were two different ones shown, one all white and one white with brown patches, both looked like bulldogs to me

Comment

One news program reported them as aussie bulldogs

Somebody at the dog park the other day even called an aussie bulldog a 'pitbull'...

People are stupid!

Comment

Last report I heard (tonight) said they were three staffies and the owner has agreed to have all of them PTS.

I don't know what happened (the news has not been objective or informative more like wildly sensationist and creative with the truth) but all round it's horrible for the bitten, the dogs and their owner. Everybody loses.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X