Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Crate Wanted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Talking Crate Wanted

    Zeke is slowly out growing the old crate we had and we were wondering if anyone has a crate to fit a Bull Terrier for sale as we would prefer to support a dog person with a private or commercial sale or if someone knows of where to get them for a good price online or local in Brisbane and can point me in the right direction, we don't need fancy (he is already spoilt with 4 beds) just a basic crate of a standard size.

    Cheers in advance
    Kym
    ALL kittens are devil spawn wrapped in cuteness!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    E-bay..........I get mine from e-bay, best prices and sometimes no postage.
    Pets are forever

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    E-bay..........I get mine from e-bay, best prices and sometimes no postage.
    Thanks Newfsie is there a seller you? a few I have seen on ebay looked a little dodgy really flimsy looking wire etc.
    ALL kittens are devil spawn wrapped in cuteness!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    This bloke was excellent to me and had it delivered in 2 days. He's in Brisbane.
    PET HOMES AND ACCESSORIES items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    This bloke was excellent to me and had it delivered in 2 days. He's in Brisbane.
    PET HOMES AND ACCESSORIES items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!
    Yep he is one of the ones i have bought from.........I have personally not had any problems. I do use PayPal however it will help if you have a dispute
    Pets are forever

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    The wire on these ones seem more than strong enough and fold down and up easily.
    I got the big 54 inch one with a metal floor and its bulletproof and well made.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    kdee, I am in brisbane

    I have a wooden crate if you are interested.....it's IATA approved (not that you want it for travelling).

    Fits Barney (labish size).

    Anyway, it doesnt get used and is just sitting there doing nothing so if you are interested let me know....open to any offer as it is just being wasted.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Thanks guys will have a look at that seller, always great when you can get some honest feedback from people that use the crate.

    Lala cheers for the offer to sell is it a fully enclosed crate with a mesh door only? because Zeke is a "need to look at mum n dad" type he hates being in the crate if he can't see what is going on, even on planes he is a sticky beak pushing his face and one eye against the door of his air crate "talking" to everyone until the aircraft door is closed then he falls asleep
    ALL kittens are devil spawn wrapped in cuteness!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    well the sides are wood with big holes all in them. The back is half mesh. The door is full double mesh with a bar.

    Size is 43inches long, 31 high and 21 wide.

    We used it to transport Barney here from NZ and now it is just sitting there looking "pretty".

    Anyway, if you are interested I am open to pretty much any offer, itll just go to waste otherwise...if not that's cool too. Just thought I would chuck it out there

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    well the sides are wood with big holes all in them. The back is half mesh. The door is full double mesh with a bar.

    Size is 43inches long, 31 high and 21 wide.

    We used it to transport Barney here from NZ and now it is just sitting there looking "pretty".

    Anyway, if you are interested I am open to pretty much any offer, itll just go to waste otherwise...if not that's cool too. Just thought I would chuck it out there
    No probs Lala will have a talk so the OH and see what he thinks and let you know
    ALL kittens are devil spawn wrapped in cuteness!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •