Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog minded by friends and food

Sunshine coast Qld

Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    LOL..When our dogs were looked after the tuckerbox full of frozen ready made food arrived too..they were quite happy and even changed theri dog to RAW after they looked after ours .........We often look after their dogs too.
    I really do want to come back as one of your dogs, im pretty sure no one would take me to a friends place complete with a freezer full of home cooked meals and all.
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Logan, Brisbane QLD

First of all if i was looking after somebody else's dog i would be feeding them in separate rooms. In my house all hell would break loose and the strange dog would be bullied into giving up their food. So i hope your friend would have the common sense to do the same.

Secondly i wouldn't change my dogs food around to suit somebody else. If the person minding your dog can't agree to such a simple task of giving your dog it's usual meals, provided and packed by you then i would take them elsewhere to be minded. My dogs get really emotional about their food therefore it's not an easy task for me to change their meals around. If you think Banjo can handle it then go for it if you feel comfortable. But i think you should just ask. It will put your mind at ease.

Thread Information