Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Dog Foods?

Our dogs have only ever had dry but with a bit of water added to ensure they have enough liquid in their gut. An occasional treat of a spoon of chicken or kangaroo mince from time to time. May get a chicken neck, chicken wing or frozen sardine occasionally as well.

All of them are, or have been, high drive agility nuts and we have had no issues with this diet.
    Nev Allen
    Border River Pet Resort

There really are quite a few threads were people explain exactly what they feed to their dogs and why... But anywho.

I feed pet mince with Phuds. Though I might switch to VAN when my Phuds runs out. I am currently trying all butchers in the area to find the best mince. I actually found one, but I found $6 a kilo a tad on the expensive side. So the search continues.

I feed raw bones daily. Regularly chicken necks with dinner. An egg and fish weekly.

But my dog also has dry food available, though only eats small quantities of that. I just use a supermarket brand right now, but I would like to switch to Black Hawk too.

Thread Information