The Vets at Family pet Center in Albury asked nothing...they just treated the dog, I told them three days later I had Insurance would they mind doing the paperwork.
I am not sure if anyone will wait for payment....My Mastercard is carrying my load......so yes I will pay some interest, I will be over my 55days
I still think the Insurance is worth it...I am out nearly $7000.00 with Katy's three events in one month.......TPLO (arthroscopy, x-rays and surgery), possible Bloat on a public Holiday, all those tests, desexing, gastropexy and check x-rays
Poor newfie baby, I wonder if it was the dreaded osteo sarcoma.....If any Of my dogs had that i would PTS, It does not have a good outcome and is very painful. I am a fighter, but only for a positive out come and I won't let my dogs suffer with so much bone -pain....it is very common in the USA and I have many Newfie web friends who have been there, so sad
Your girl look quite chilled...good to see Give her a big hug and some newfie kisses