Wow isn't she beautiful! Good to see you back too! Was wondering where you had gotten too!
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
Just really busy at work and weekend stuffs, we still manage to take cindy out, its a big no no from my Partner not to walk cindy everyday
so Me and Cindy do a long running during weeknights, and 1 to 2 hours all family at the park weekends.
Also, got really involve in some facebook groups lol - like Amstaff/Bully lovers
BSL of Australia and other groups.
You can see in the photo where I always take cindy for exercise during weekdays.
Shes a solid girl! Gorgeous
1. Every weeknights from 6-7:30 pm while Mrs watching home and away - me and cindy (sometimes chirstian) will be
at the park doing a lot of walking and jogging - Cindy roams the whole park
2. Weekends - early morning walks max 1 hour
3. Weekends - Dog park 1 to 2 hours, depends on the Mrs
1. Science Diet - in the morning
2. Assorted meat "depends what we get from my mate who owns a butchery" mix with Veg and Rice - during night
3. Treats - Fresh Dog bone or Pork Hocks - during weekends only - last weekend I tried the tip of the chicken wings - she liked it
No to supplements and all needles up to date
Currently she is 25kg with approx 5% fat via Doctor Harry vet
I love Rogue stuff !
GageDesign Pet PhotographySite still in construction so will post link when it's finished.
Isn't she growing fast! Beautiful girl
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)