Thread: Beautiful, joyful Labador X Ridgeback Givaway to good home.

Smile Beautiful, joyful Labador X Ridgeback Givaway to good home.

Labby has a great temperament to children. We adopted him from RSPCA sydney. De-sexed. He was a companion to a grandfather in the household but sadly Grandfather has left. Leaving Labby with our family with 3 young children. Both me and my husband works full time, we are unable to give him a good quality life.
    Even though he seems to be happy in the backyard but would be great if he can have a companion that could be with him.

He is fit and a well obedient dog, he attended RSPCA obedient training class. Walk well and listens to simple commands. Please spread the words to your friends and family who can find a new home for him.

Dog 2.jpgdog.jpgDog 2.jpgdog.jpg

It might be possible that the dog has some labrador in him, but I very much doubt it is a straight Lab X Ridgeback with that narrow skull. Looks like there's some sighthound in there maybe?

How old is he?

I was thinking the same thing Beloz, looked very Greyhoundy to me. I would say someone at the shelter identified him when he came into the shelter with no real idea of what he was and decided on Lab x Ridgie.

He looks like a dear old he senior?

Have you contacted the RSPCA to let them know and see if they can help you find him a new home? If your concerned about taking him back into shelter life they may be happy for you to foster him while they try to find a new home for him..also maybe try any senior dog rescues that are local....

There is a larger dog forum which you may be better posting on as there are a lot of rescues/rescuers on there who may be able to help or have families that are waiting on good dogs. It is

I hope he finds a lovely new home.

Very sorry about your Grandfather.

Help! I need to rehome my pet! | PetRescue

there's a bunch of info in there you can try.

I would definitely talk to the RSPCA about it - since that's where you got him and they could use the info regards better placement of their dogs in future. It's great you're looking after him for now.

Snap about some greyhound or something.

Hes a cutry. Good luck

Thread Information