Thread: Big day out

Default Big day out

So OH and I are thinking about goin to melb big day out on sun. Tix are goin pretty cheap on sites around and was ment to go camping thisweekend so kinda saved some cash. Has anyone been to syd or gold coast one this year. If so wat was it like.

I'm looking foward to hilltop hoods, living end, soundgarden, and kayne. Prob more but I can't remember.

I havnt been to one for years but i did hear of peeps getting ripped off buying tickets from dodgy site so be careful.

I havnt heard about soundgarden getting back together? I'm so out of the loop these days, i'm getting old..lol.
    Does that mean the end of audioslave? That would suck, i love thier stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

Never been to one....

I really wanted to go to it one year when Alien Ant Farm were playing and I didnt....nevermind

Had mates who went. They said it was ace.

The only thing was that they werent happy about was necro and Noel gallagher playing at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

I saw that kayne noel and Nero were pretty much at the same time. i think that we will check out kayne if he is crappy move on to the next.

Ppl selling 1 or 2 on gumtree. So hope there legit. U can still get them from ticketek so I think that's y there cheap.

It's gonna be hot so should b good.

Saw kanye a few years ago and was very disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

Went to the Sydney BDO yesterday with friends, been to quite a few. Wasnt too keen on this years line-up although it wasnt too bad, perfect weather compared to last years 42degrees in Melbourne. Girl Talk, Kanye and Nero where all good. Early line-ups id seen lots of times before or were disappointing

Thread Information