Thread: Best Dog Obedience School in Melbourne?

Default Best Dog Obedience School in Melbourne?

Still looking for a dog obedience class in Melbourne but was hoping for some suggestions from one that YOU have tried.
    Cost is no problem, I will pay top dollar to give my girl the best to ensure she is happy, healthy and well trained.

Gippsland, Victoria

Um... Depends on where you are, and how far you'll travel, LeeShoe.

ProK9 ( - Home) is based in the South Eastern suburbs at Lyndhurst (near KCC Park, between Dandenong and Cranbourne). The curriculum is heavily focussed on motivational training, with a low instructor to student ratio and high quality instruction. Training is on Sunday mornings.

If you'd like to find out more, visit the website, or give Judi Buchan a call. Her number is listed on the site, or please feel free to PM me and I can pass it on directly. Do note, though, bookings are essential as your training begins with highly specialized introductory classes.

I'm a big fan of ProK9 as I have been a student there, and now instruct classes with Judi and our team.

Geelong, Vic

I know quite a few, depends where you are though.

There's frankston obedience club I go there with my girl nugget it's $25 a year $2 a class great trainers
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Thread Information