Thread: Hi from UK

Default Hi from UK

Hello everybody
    I wonder if any of you know where would I have to look to find job as a dog groomer in Melbourne ?
    Fully qualified City and Guilds Advanced all breed Pet Stylist living and working in England.Also qualified
    microchip Implanter register with Petlog
    Enough of cold really want to move over to Australia
    Any advice would be kindly appreciated

There are a few dog grooming franchises you could buy into. Or you can use the to look up dog grooming businesses in melbourne and ask them or you can ask dogsvic.
    Home Page: Welcome to DogsVictoria

I think you have to be a registered vet to implant microchips here. I could be wrong about that but as far as I know - it's always a qualified vet that does it.

You may also want to have a look at the jobs that get you extra points with immigration on the dfat website.
    Visas & Immigrating - Live in Victoria

I suspect dog groomer will not get you any points with immigration. Have you considered becoming a vet or a nurse or dietitian or urban planner?

Southern NSW

You don't have to be a vet to micro-chip....A lot of the Rangers have done a course and can do it. I know that they are Vic Rangers.

Yellow Pages and maybe some other sort of networking to get connected with Dog groomers. I have heard that there is a shortage, but that is only hearsay Good luck
    Pets are forever

South West WA

Default would be a good place to start. I am a trainee vet nurse and I can do microchipping.
    Owning a dog should be a partnership. Much like a good marriage it should be based on love, trust and devotion until death do you part.
    R.I.P Dali: 10th May 1998 – 20th December 2011

Thread Information