Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What dog did you want as a kid

South West WA

When I was born Mum and Dad already had a dalmatian, she passed when I was 5 and we did not get another dog until I was 10. That dog was also a dalmatian and she is still going strong at 13. If it hadn't have been for my relationship with my ex who had a gorgeous kelpie and for finding my kelpie on the side of the road I think I would always have had dalmatians.
    Owning a dog should be a partnership. Much like a good marriage it should be based on love, trust and devotion until death do you part.
    R.I.P Dali: 10th May 1998 – 20th December 2011

As a kid i was completely obsessed with chow chow's as well! Thought they were the best..not too sure why now that i think about it :S

I fall in love with most breeds i meet, but as a kid i was also really keen on beagles, newfs, st. bernards and cavaliers.

Some how i ended up buying an english pointer! haha. I love big dogs but i would love to get a cavalier or cocker spaniel when i'm much older

Staffy s gsd or haskey and at 3 I said to mum I whant a lassie dog because I seen to meany lassie movies now it the staffies are my dog I will have for ever there the best
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Thread Information