Thread: Kai Needs a New Home - Owner Passed Away

Default Kai Needs a New Home - Owner Passed Away

Hi All,

So when I rescued Cookie (see my thread here I also rescued 2 other dogs off the same property. A large Rotti who went to his forever home the same day and is a happy little munchkin (I got a piccy of him wearing a birthday hat at his new sister's 3rd birthday party, he looked stoked). There was also a Ridgeback x (Shepherd I think) that came back to Brisbane. I thought Kai (Ridgie X) had a forever home, but unfortunately the house he is in does not have adequate fencing to keep him in (it is older wooden fencing, on a rental property, she has tried reinforcing but he keeps finding ways out) and I think he is a bit lonely there as she is single and works full time, plus he is an outside only dog (but has a doggy friend). With this in mind I have chatted to the lady and we have decided it is in his best interests to go to a home which can provide him with more inside time, more time at home with him and better fencing for his safety.

So Kai is now on Pet Rescue looking for a new home.

Kai's profile at PetRescue - is he your new best friend?

Please share this around and if you know of anyone interested please tell them to contact me.

Thanks all.

Southern NSW

Hope he finds his forever home soon.....
    Pets are forever

Thread Information