Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sammie-leigh View Post
    yeah we have a green tree frog called oswald, he is a great pet.
    Hahaha I only have the wild ones... which at my new house haven't seen many off I am forever saving them from the dogs since my boyfriend is to scardy to touch them!

I would love a stimsons python cause they stay fairly small! But the set up costs are astronomical so I've never done it!

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Welcome to the forum with your Zoo great pics, love the one of one of your dogs winking.....
    Pets are forever

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Thank you !
    We havn't set up for it as yet , still looking into what we need etc....how long do the Dragons live for ?

And OM maybe he'll turn up under a pillow or somewhere nice and warm
    yeah here's hoping that he wasn't lunch for a hungry kookaburra, and that he is liking his new surroundings, where ever that be, we were quite sad, and I was just starting to get the confidence to handle him too. Anyhooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Hahaha I only have the wild ones... which at my new house haven't seen many off I am forever saving them from the dogs since my boyfriend is to scardy to touch them!

I would love a stimsons python cause they stay fairly small! But the set up costs are astronomical so I've never done it!
    haha yeah, luckily we aren't in an area where there are lots of wild ones, otherwise i would be doing the same thing-forever saving them from the dogs.
    stimsons pythons are one of the smaller pythons, which is a good size. We make ous snakes encolsures DIY with materials from bunnings it works out heaps cheaper and then the only other things we need to buy are lights and heating materials and what not. They are definitely worth it, and so addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Thank you !
    We havn't set up for it as yet , still looking into what we need etc....how long do the Dragons live for ?

And OM maybe he'll turn up under a pillow or somewhere nice and warm
    anytime, well some dragons can live anywhere from 9-13 years on average, depending on the quality of care they are recieving, some have lived longer then 13years, some have lived shorter then 9, it all depends.
    and also, depending on the type of budget you guys have for it all, there are a few different options you have with what kind of home/enclosure you can set up for him-click clack,DIY,glass,cabinet etc.
    glad i can be of help in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    I just asked because I am indeed a Samantha Leigh too, Sam for short. My BF had a baby carpet python until just about 3 weeks ago. We were letting Winston slither along the clothesline and we got distracted. Forgot to put him back into his home which was quite unusual for the boyfriend, and he must have slithered away while we were out. We also have a couple of Oscars, and other various fish, and 3 mice, two fancy and one wild, that my boyfriend hand raised from little pink things. Unfortunately two died, but one survived. I love animals lol, but not that much, the mice reside in the shed lol
    it's the best name! we are a good sort of people.
    oh no! how sad :-(, hopefully he will be in a dark spot or in the sun somewhere.
    he will probably be somewhere small where it is a tight fit for him-he will feel more secure there. have you tried putting food for him in to see if he takes it?
    i hope you guys find him! i'm sure he will turn up somewhere.

Hi Sammie welcome!
    If you find yourself going through hell; Don't stay. Just keep on going.
    Beau.

Hi Beau...
    Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Sammie
    Love the photos of your pets! Specially fond of the husky that looks like he has big black eyebrows
    I love Stimpson Pythons and I have always wanted one but the OH has a snake phobia and refuses to let me get one... one day I will have my way though, one day.
    Owning a dog should be a partnership. Much like a good marriage it should be based on love, trust and devotion until death do you part.
    R.I.P Dali: 10th May 1998 – 20th December 2011

Hi and welcome
    your huskies are soooo gorgeous!
    i have a real "thing" for huskies at the moment

Thread Information