Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy

I think the only reason he/she would care is because we're less likely to rise to the bait....

I just dont even get the ignore function. We are all (mostly) adults here, why should we need to ignore someone.

If someone is a bit "annoying" to you in real life yet you are in a situation wheree they are also present, do you then pretend they are not there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Are you for real? He has been rude and insulting without exactly stating a clear view.

Can mods please delete me. I keep receiving emails to come back and I am very disappointed every time I do.
    Do you want a waaaambulance for that whine?

What do you need to be banned for, there is a big red x in the corner, try using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloz View Post
    I don't think this is a fair comment. The other party doesn't accept the others' views either? I think the ignore list is a much better solution than the alternative: endless discussions that seem to go nowhere.
    OK...add the word "sometimes" into the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Do you want a waaaambulance for that whine?

What do you need to be banned for, there is a big red x in the corner, try using it.
    Do you realise how rude and immature you sound Lala?

oh thats right,I forgot,you like forum drama's

Oh and yes, in the real world if someone annoys me that badly then they are removed from my life so as not to annoy me further Actually thought that one was a no brainer really.
    Last edited by ChoppaChop; 09-25-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

PMSL Funny how we all turn into whiny two year olds behind the anonymity of our computers!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Do you realise how rude and immature you sound Lala?

oh thats right,I forgot,you like forum drama's

Oh anmd yes, in the real worl if sopmeone annoys me that badly then they are removed from my life so as not to annoy me further Actually thought that one was a no brainer really.

Oh no, I sound rude and immature. Guess yesterdays mature hat has finally fallen off.

What a shame.

I just dont even get the ignore function. We are all (mostly) adults here, why should we need to ignore someone.

If someone is a bit "annoying" to you in real life yet you are in a situation wheree they are also present, do you then pretend they are not there?
    Pretty much yep

Dead set Lala...... sometimes you sound like a freaking 5 year old.

Always! I'd lose my mind if I didn't! Then again, I don't really like people in general, they always annoy me!

Thread Information