Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy

My Miniature Pinscher weighs THREE KILOS and she could easily kill a duck or a rabbit or bird. AND SHE HAS. She killed a magpie that could've carried her off into the sunset!

like a rolling thunder chasing the wind...

GOd what a joke this person is making this thread... anything to slag off a pitbull...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel&Bandit View Post
    GOd what a joke this person is making this thread... anything to slag off a pitbull...
    Not really a whole lot of difference to those who think the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    Not really a whole lot of difference to those who think the opposite.
    And how is someone using a story from Judge Judy about a pit bull killing ducks to argue pit bulls should be banned (killed even - if you remember their first thread) not different from providing arguments - backed up with bite and fatality stats which have been continuously ignored - about why BSL is not the most effective way to reduce dog bites?

It is not because some react emotionally to the topic that their arguments may not carry validity. I personally do think emotive reactions and personaly attacks are counter-productive, but that is just me apparently.

This has been a really interesting thread.
    My credibility has been attacked because of a television show that I'm watching. The show in question wasn't used or intended to back up any of my arguments.

I wonder what it would reveal if everyone listed their TV viewing habits?
    What could be said about posters viewing habits?

It's interesting that people here don't consider a neighbors dog killing a pet (whatever that pet may be) is problematic.

It's interesting and sad that people here think the owner of the aggressor should be the one to make the judgement call on what the life of a pet is worth.

It's interesting that people pointed out that we eat duck but failed to point out that some people eat dog.

Quote Originally Posted by clubsprint View Post
    It's interesting that people here don't consider a neighbors dog killing a pet (whatever that pet may be) is problematic.
    I am sure it is quite problematic to the person who tragicly lost their duck... but I fail to see what your point is? Or really, what the point of starting the thread was to begin with?!

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

i watch some shocking shows.... but i do know that they are scripted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    I am sure it is quite problematic to the person who tragicly lost their duck... but I fail to see what your point is? Or really, what the point of starting the thread was to begin with?!
    I just thought the show was topical. As I said at the time

Quote Originally Posted by clubsprint View Post
    This has been a really interesting thread.
    My credibility has been attacked because of a television show that I'm watching. The show in question wasn't used or intended to back up any of my arguments.

I wonder what it would reveal if everyone listed their TV viewing habits?
    What could be said about posters viewing habits?

It's interesting and sad that people here think the owner of the aggressor should be the one to make the judgement call on what the life of a pet is worth.

It's interesting that people pointed out that we eat duck but failed to point out that some people eat dog.

I don't watch tv, I don't have time, much better things to do then watch tv, especially these days, most shows are just plain ridiculous.

No one said that it wasn't sad that someone's pet duck was killed, all we said was that many breeds of dog could and WOULD kill a duck, they are a prey animal. Dogs find them interesting and they probably smell yummy too.

It is not topical at all. Just as dog aggression and human aggression are not related in any way, neither is dog or human aggression related to aggression towards other animals.

Lots of dogs don't like cats as well, actually my dog Keira certainly doesn't, doesn't mean she is an evil killing machine who might one day turn her aggression for cats onto me or my family.

My viewing habits all depend on if the wife and kids are home or not.

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

Thread Information