Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would a Dog Starve Themselves Being Picky?

I'm not going near the melodrama here but my heart is heavy for this dog, so neglected. Is there any chance that you could get ownership of the poor girl? At least ask why the neighbour wants the dog. If they just want a dog to put off trespassers, why not ask to be the official owner and set up a gate, so she can come into you at night and for meals. It does make me so angry. I feed my neighbours sheep where I am and if I could just rule the world for a month... I am seen as insanely soft - but believe me, if I could be a smiting dog, I would be smiting with shock and awe and it would all be human directed.

Sunshine Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Crested_Love View Post
    My dogs are always fed before us as well in a vain attempt to stop them giving me the "pleeeeeease share" eyes while we are eating.
    We feed Oskar at the same time, he scoffs his down, then gives that look and even has the cheek to bark lol.

Sunshine coast Qld

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Lover View Post
    Damn picky dogs drive me crazy haha When Ruby trys this shit on me I take her bowl away quick smart!

The other day she turned her nose up on a mixture of mince and Roo chunks. Bloody $13 a Kilo mince Damn it! I could of killed her!

Well it went in the fridge till the next day and boy was she happy to see it!
    Lmao, Nice try Ruby, but where on to you. Some dogs are very much like some kids, if they wont eat whats good for them they will try it on every time.

If my dogs and kids dont eat something because they know something better will come, it goes back in the fridge till the next feed, a few days of hunger usually sorts out the "princesses".
    Like kids, no dog has ever starved to death from refusing food, they will always eat when there hungry enough.
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Thread Information