Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :-D

Rural Victoria

Congratulations!! Sending good thoughts for all to go smoothly.

Tessalyon, best advice I can give is totally relax and have fun trying being anxious can actually make your body refuse to conceive.

Quote Originally Posted by tessalyon View Post
    I will hopefully join u guys soon
    Been tryin for 6 months.
    At the point now were I'm bout to steal a baby and tessa is not far from bein put in a jumpsuit. Lol
    We tried for about 8 months with my first, then 1 misshap with my second. Sending some baby Dust your way.

P.s If you would like one that is toilet trained, feeds themself and sleeps all night I have one of each sex to pick from

Tessalyon, I tried for 6 months with this one. I ended up joining the fertility friend site and started charting my temps. Within 2 cycles I was pregnant. I highly recommend it.
    Also, I used ovulation tests the cycle which worked... oh and evening primrose oil

Little boy pls bulldog.
    I was on the pill for 14 years and for the last 2 was on yaz which has since been under scrutiny for it's affects. Been off everything for 8 months still having 60day cycles. I think my body just has to learn how to work itself as I was 12 when I went on it. (for endometriosis )

My best friend had twin boys 11 months ago and I'm god mum I've been close to changing the locks when I'm babysitting and keeping them for myself

Wow, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be super excited

Hope everything goes well!

Good luck tessa with your "endeavors"

my family is ridiculously fertile...I had been on the pill for years and then got preggy the minute I was off it (and I was only off it because I was young and couldnt afford it that month LOL). I have been taking my pill religously since I had my daughter because I know if I miss a couple I owuld jut get preggy (my family has to be speyed to not fall pregnant LOL)....luckily its been 12 years so we doing alright lol

I had a friend who was ont he pill at 12, she went off it at 19 because she wanted like 3 kids before she was 23...she didnt conceive until she was 26...we alll thought she couldnt have them.

anyway, the point i am trying to make is that it will happen when it is meant to IMO, so dont stress yourself trying because you will make it harder.

Good luck though, I hope it happens for oyu soon

FYI: once you have a baby, you sometimes wish you could shove it back in LMAO

It's hard to relax when your are trying to conceive.
    Every cycle there is such hope and then when the bitch arrives, it's crushing.

My idea of conceiving is going to a shelter/pound and choosing a dog

No children of the non furry type for me thanks.

Tessa - Wishing you the best of luck and sending all my never to be used conceiving vibes to you!

I must admit furkids are much easier to bring up than skin kids LOL

can we talk about footy or cars much estrogen here

congrats dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

Thread Information