Thread: Chasing a Foster Home - Brisbane - Female Staffy X Cattle Dog

Default Chasing a Foster Home - Brisbane - Female Staffy X Cattle Dog

Hi All,

I am chasing a foster carer.

Cookie the Staffy X Cattle Dog came off the same property as a couple other dogs whose owner passed away 2 weeks ago. Cookie did have a foster lined up but when I tried to contact them yesterday and today I have not gotten an answer and I have not heard back. Luckily a friend of mine who was taking on one of the other dogs has been able to help me out by having Cookie with her for a few days but it is only temporary and I really need to find her another foster ASAP.

Cookie is a very sweet natured girl, very human orientated, friendly with other dogs (both male and female, she grew up with 4 other dogs and is currently housed with 2 dogs, 1 male and 1 female), I have seen her ignore chickens and shetland ponies. She is a bit of a Houdini though and has escaped her current yard a couple times (another reason we need a new foster, someone with better fencing, the fencing is fine for big dogs but because of her size she manages to squeeze out holes). She seems to have a bit of separation anxiety even though there are several other dogs with her. Has the general friendly, Staffy personality.

If you can help out please contact me via this website or call/text me 0406 646 907, if you require any further information feel free to ask. Enquiries from forever homes are obviously also welcome. Thank you in advance.

Here is a few pics of the girl, sorry this is the best I could get, she never stops moving lol.

have you try shar pae i know the fanchs are seuer becluse i use to live ther
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Quote Originally Posted by ruby mc nugget View Post
    have you try shar pae i know the fanchs are seuer becluse i use to live ther
    Thanks Ruby.

All good the original foster has finally gotten back to me and she will go there this afternoon.

Due to her foster messing me around again, Cookie is now looking for a new foster or forever home urgently. Cookie is special needs as she has ear infections in both ears which mean she is either completely deaf or partially (I am leaning towards partially as I swear she responded to my voice this morning). If you know of anyone who can take her on please contact me asap as I am very desperate, I have 3 dogs (1 who is severely reactive to other dogs) in my 2 bedroom cottage rental property (as well as 3 people) I really can't fit her in.

Please contact me if you or someone you know can help.

Thread Information