Thread: New Member to

Default New Member to

Hi My name is Krystyna I reside in Sydney NSW AUSTRALIA. I grew up with all sorts of animals in my life.. As a little girl with European parents who lived on a farm in their home land we had the basic farm animals, CHICKENS, DUCKS, RABBITS, PIG, COW & a GOAT besides DOGS & CATS
    In my adult life (now I am a young 61) I have had VARIOUS pets... a MEXICAN RED LEG TARANTULA bought as a Valentine gift by me for my then current boyfriend in New York USA, Aquarium FISH, various breeds of ("Boutique" Shih Tzu Lhaso Apso & Poodlles) DOGS, birds being CANARIES, AFRICAN LOVE BIRDS, COCKATIELS, 2 discarded Mice that I adopted & very quickly became 89....Now I have 2 adorable & VERY smart TOY POODLES (black) Tiffany & (cream) Billie who at this writing is only 4 months old a new "sister for Tiffany who lost her black toy poodle sister - LUCY to an enlarged heart, so I guess one could say I LOVE ANIMALS OF ALL TYPES more so than the 2 legged type.
    Last edited by Krystyna In Sydney; 09-01-2011 at 10:28 AM.

89 mice!

Welcome to the forum.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

Welcome Krystyna! That's certainly quite a zoo you have!

I had to laugh as the Tarantula as a Valentine's gift too! My kind of warped humour...

I like poodles. We had a poodle/terrier cross when I was a child. I used to teach him to act in little plays I invented. Smart dogs indeed. And I love how light they are. I have a very fragile back and I hate it when dogs jump up on me, except for poodles. They feel as light as birds.

GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Thread Information