Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Odd Things Your Dogs Do?

My Labrador (Who is turning 6 this year i might add) Puppy runs all the time. Any excuse will do, I let him into the house, he puppy runs around me. He has an awkward encounter with one of the cats, he puppy runs around it. Meets another dog. Meets a person. The list goes on. I guess its true that lab's never grow out of the puppy stage.

Also he takes his favourite ball to bed. And when we play fetch he will only fetch his favourite ball, ignoring the lesser balls unless i get my serious on and make him get it.

Not really odd, but just a funny thing that happened this morning. I took the dog when I walked my daughter to school. We walked across the oval and our neighbours were walking on the footpath with their slightly older kids. Between the oval and the path are these divider thingies made of logs. Then one of the neighbour's kids decided to walk over one of the logs like a gymnast. Banjo spotted him, ran over all exited and jumped up on the log behind him. Only to fall off immediately of course. And then just ran the other way. The neighbour's kid didn't even notice but my daughter and I were in stitches. It's hard not to imagine the dog thinking human thoughts at moments like that. "Hey that looks like great fun, I want to do that too! Ouch that is harder than it looks. Let's go chase the birds!"

Okay, so not my dog! But it was funny

Yesterday we were sitting in our local pup at the bar having a few drinks when up the front stairs toddles a cattle dog carrying a wallet in her mouth! It was the funniest thing to see. She got in the door and dropped it for her owner and then sat around getting pats while he had a few beers. Then carried it out when he left. So cute! lol

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

For a moment I thought you were going to say that he came to buy a few beers to take to his owners!

Haha that would have been even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

But I cannot believe there are people who think it's a good idea to teach their dog how to open the fridge! I hope no one ever tells Banjo that is possible!

I just saw Banjo pick a capsicum from the veggie patch. Thought that was a little bit odd. And now I'm wondering if maybe she has been picking our ripe tomatoes too.

Bella loves tomatoes. If we have cherry tomatoes growing anywhere she will eat them off of the vine. All you can hear is her snorting looking for them!

ok this is not about a dog but a kid to day i was in the bus and out off random this kid put out his drink bottle and open the lid and tips it on him self screams as well as saying
    'awooooooooawooooooooo awooooooo
    then he graps his orange juche and dose the same thing but this time he says
    karpoooooooo laroooooooo baroooooo
    me and the driver coun,t help but laugh our head off lol
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Beloz View Post
    Not really odd, but just a funny thing that happened this morning. I took the dog when I walked my daughter to school. We walked across the oval and our neighbours were walking on the footpath with their slightly older kids. Between the oval and the path are these divider thingies made of logs. Then one of the neighbour's kids decided to walk over one of the logs like a gymnast. Banjo spotted him, ran over all exited and jumped up on the log behind him. Only to fall off immediately of course. And then just ran the other way. The neighbour's kid didn't even notice but my daughter and I were in stitches. It's hard not to imagine the dog thinking human thoughts at moments like that. "Hey that looks like great fun, I want to do that too! Ouch that is harder than it looks. Let's go chase the birds!"
    Tessa can walk those round logs..her hind-leg awareness is quite incredible and she enjoys it too. I used to do all that sort of stuff to teach her to walk ladders.......Now Annabelle thinks she can do anything tessa can, but she can't LOL, she does a banjo and falls off
    Pets are forever

Thread Information