Thread: Retired Loving Greyhound

Smile Retired Loving Greyhound

There are many to choose from but here is one story that might tickle your fancy!
    "Didy" is a 3 year old blue brindle happy girl who has not been raced/trained for over a year. Didy has spent over a month in a foster home environment with 2 other dogs and is doing very well. She is obedient, relaxed, well trained and such a happy soul who so much deserves a second chance at life. Didy is microchipped, desexed and has had a recent booster vaccination (a small fee is asked to cover those vet expenses only).
    Didy's only bad habit so far has been stealing the odd item of clothing from her foster mum to store in her hidey hole as her little "treasure" - full of personality, she loves kids but would be best in a home without tiny small dogs and cats.
    To read about Didy and other boys and girls looking for loving homes go to the "greyhound adopt" page at Animal Chiropractor and phone 0420949030 for more information/photos or to meet your new soul mate!

She sounds delightful

How precious. When I finally get my doggy I'm seriously considering adopting a greyhound, they are just so lovable!

Thread Information