Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Funniest Thing You Have Heard?

Quote Originally Posted by jonbax View Post
    ha ha, my last did all that too, he was a maltese/jack russel, and he was absolutely horrible
    Oh thats horrid LOL

I love my little girl to bits. She is a fantastic little dog. Sits quietly in the car, when you get her lead out you can see she is excited but she doesnt get stupid with it, she just waits calmly to have it put on.

Our big dog however is bloody annoying and clingy LOL. I love him to bits too though, he is my big sooky cuddle bug, and he is an awesome awesome guard dog

But I will def get another little dog as Pippi has been a great dog thus far

our dog we have now, Bully, is a big sook also, but a good deterant, I'm not sure if he would back it up to be a guard dog, but I doubt anyone would jump in his yard.

Sprocket(our old little dog) was so bad, I could only walk him late at night becuase he would want to go anyone or anything we met on our walk.

Quote Originally Posted by jonbax View Post
    our dog we have now, Bully, is a big sook also, but a good deterant, I'm not sure if he would back it up to be a guard dog, but I doubt anyone would jump in his yard.

Sprocket(our old little dog) was so bad, I could only walk him late at night becuase he would want to go anyone or anything we met on our walk.
    LOL my little dog is like that too. But I still walk her during the day. She is small and on a lead so is easily controlled.

My big dog is a sook but he is fantastic at guarding and even goes so far as to "charge". I dont think he would bite, but he looks pretty scary (once when I snuck in over the back fence he charged me and it was only when I said his name that he pulled up)

Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    (once when I snuck in over the back fence he charged me and it was only when I said his name that he pulled up)
    I did the exact same thing once, and I swear I've never seen a dog look embarrassed until the moment he realised it was me

I had a friend whose house backed onto a huge area of parkland, and she had a staffy and a GR who acted quite fierce at the back gate when I met them there.

So I greeted them like I was so pleased see them and used their names and the looks on their faces was priceless. From "I'm gonna kill you" to "confused" to "pleased to see you even if we're still not quite sure who you are". At that point I went through the gate and properly greeted them and was not eaten and found my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    I had a friend whose house backed onto a huge area of parkland, and she had a staffy and a GR who acted quite fierce at the back gate when I met them there.

So I greeted them like I was so pleased see them and used their names and the looks on their faces was priceless. From "I'm gonna kill you" to "confused" to "pleased to see you even if we're still not quite sure who you are". At that point I went through the gate and properly greeted them and was not eaten and found my friend...
    My mate walked into our backyard when we had Lennox. She ended up bailed up agianst the house until my OH heard the commotion (he was sleeping) about 5 minutes later and came out side.

She knew his name and had met the dog multiple times LOL.

I tink it was the act of going in the gate by herself that set him off. She said she was terrified that he was going to attack her if sh emoved.

Thread Information