Digital Dog Training Textbook | Dog Star Daily

He reads like a normal adolescent puppy. It's up to you to do the reading, learn how to train him, and do the work. It doesn't take much really. Five minutes a day of person to dog work.

And you can read all the articles here too, and hopefully actually do some of the stuff suggested.
Dog Behaviour Articles FREE! K9 Pro The K9 Professionals

If you'd read up on crate training and used that, you wouldn't be having quite so many problems with destructo dog.

And yes, I have a carpet - chewed, bed spread with a hole in it and a shredder that has no plug, and a powerboard that went the same way - though after that one - she stopped chewing power cords - go figure.

Chewing things isn't just about boredom - it's about developping jaw strength and teething ie baby teeth falling out and adult teeth coming through so it's good to have a bunch of things your dog is allowed to chew but to only provide a few different ones each day and put the rest away ie new toys are more exciting than old ones. So hide most of them and every week they're new again.

I recently got a deer antler piece for my dog. Unfortunately it's very messy ie the innards of the antler are bloody. Urk. And a cows hoof - which is doing very well though I have to limit how long she gets to chew it because it comes back to haunt us at her other end. And a squirrel dude which I load up with part of her kibble dinner and she has to work to get it out. I made the mistake of putting some dried beef lung cubes in it, and she opened up the bottom of that one like she has car tyre cutters for teeth.