Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baton Down the Hatches

Lovely and calm here now... Tasmania: 4 seasons in 1 day.

the storm parst us last night all our windowes were rattling last nigth that about all what happen part from sinking nugget in who now hiding under the bed:

central coast nsw

thank god we arent going to the snow for two more weeks. oh jeez thanks for reminding me! have to organize babysitting for my fur child!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    We had rain and wind on Saturday, a lovely sunnym, fine but bloody windy day on Sunday, and today, wind, rain, hail, thunder and low flying planes.

And I thought they grounded tiger.
    thay did the tv said thay been used over there use by date and at tyabb thay had all there planes on leads tried to the ground i wonder any ones seen a flying cow or a flying pig

nugget in my room the 2 is nugget in her pretty nackalace 3 is ruby in her one thay look a lot like she look lot like ruby myar i miss her
    Attached Images Attached Images

We just had a big earthquake no weather predictions for that haha

Gippsland, Victoria

Boy oh boy... The wind is FEROCIOUS here in Gippsland! Freezing rain showers coming in sideways and gusts predicted up to 100kmph. The doors and windows are rattling in my work building, and I do admit that I wondered last night if the house would blow away!

Thank goodness for the newly enclosed verandah. Though my dogs are tucked in safe and sound inside, at least when mum lets them out at lunchtime they have a lovely sheltered area to use.

There's a poor dog across the road from work- he's a lovely big longhaired Shep mix by the looks and he's sitting out in the wind and rain at the front gate. Doesn't seem the least bit perturbed, but I don't think he has any shelter. Poor guy.

That is sad.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

Thread Information