Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strength Testing

To me this is someone who is not dominatein their home life so wants to show that they can be dominate over something. And this being a dog. Come on this is bordering on animal cruelity in my mind. Get your dog and yourself out of this person. I reakon that this will break your dogs spirts real quick.
    So please leave this training camp. Put yourself in your dogs shoes and what would you do. I know if someone wanted to push me over because they want to be the dominate one. I would be doing more than pushing back. Remember the dog cant talk and you are supposed to be the one who can talk for your dog and not be a push over by anyone at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    omg so that was done by a real god.
    I wouldn't call that person a real trainer. I mean anyone can open up a Dog Training Establishment and call themselves a dog trainer after watching one too many "Dog Whisperer" episodes .

A REAL trainer would know something like that would not stop a dog from pulling .... unless you broke a leg and then it wouldn't be walking at all
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." - Edward Hoagland

For checking the strength,you must have to buy dog toys.Those toys are specially made for checking the purpose of strength.Its easy way .

never heard of anything so perfectic. Why would you do that if you love him

Thread Information