Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Im Mc Nugget Not Chicken Mc Nugget

Unhappy Hi Im Mc Nugget Not Chicken Mc Nugget

hi it me kassie now dont start calling me a troll i know i have l done some bad and hurt some feeling and did some bad things on dog forum and i am sorry and i will do anything to make it up to you all
    we stop breeding dogs ruby had one last puppy a little girl called nugget rocky has found a new home with a nice old lady . dasiy was sold to a loving home i have got back in the saddle and im riding baz every saturday on the trails ruby myar got hit by a car and died leaving her puppy nugget it was hard for me to say good bye ruby nugget was only 5 weeks old at the time now she 24 weeks old and loves me lots i will love to tell you more about her but first you have to let me back onto dog forum think about it
    if you what to ban me go ahead and you dont have to here from me agan
    if you do let me back on i what to start agen and will do any thing for you any thing i hope you all think about this lots of love from kassie and nugget

Kassie, you didn't do anything bad on the forums, what you did was not get immediate vet treatment for a pup with cherry eye.
    You also told many fibs. You get only ONE chance, so be careful.

I am sorry about Ruby, that must have been very heart breaking.
    I would love to see pics of Nugget

Hey, Im new so I have No idea of Your past on the Forum but Welcome back

thank you i hope you love og forum

I dont even know who you are or what you are talking about

Rural NSW

Hello Kassie. How is school going?
    I do agree with pugger with one more chance only. All the fibs, telling people what you think they want to hear then getting caught out HAS to stop.

I realise it is your parents who hold the purse strings and pay for vet care but it is the fact that they WON'T in cases where it is needed that gets forum members upset.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

[QUOTE=Di_dee1;128877]Hello Kassie. How is school going? kicked out but going to tafe im in a class called living skills i learned alot even how deanden myself i hit one of the boyes in the ear with a pool nuddle but still haveing troble with spelling but i working on it thay even have a cafe and i keep geting andeven the horse classes last year treted me as a little kid and only tor me to trot
    and i went to a horse camp up in echoca and learned alot more in a week like cantering sitting trot changing leads and cow driving brarrel racing
    all the stuff horse class made me sit out of in a week
    I do agree with pugger with one more chance only. All the fibs, telling people what you think they want to hear then getting caught out HAS to stop.

and thay have
    Last edited by ruby mc nugget; 07-03-2011 at 01:30 PM.

here the photos the gray horse is called misty clide x penron
    patch is pony qr horse and the last one is my horse barrington blue
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wangaratta, Vic. AUS

why cant you talk properly? not being mean im just asking

i have adhd and high autism

Thread Information