Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Think My Dog is Actually Trying to Communicate with Me

my husky will sit by me and stare, and if I don't notice she will get closer, then start licking. at that point i usually get up and say "what do you want" and she usually either goes to the back door for a pee break, the front door for a walk, the laundry door to let me know the cat wants out, or wherever her toy has gotten stuck and she cant get it out. haha she is much too smart
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." - Edward Hoagland

Tessa has defiantly learnt where the schmakos are kept and one night OH gave her one in the kitchen as normal and sprinkled one in her bed as a surprise for her. However now I cannot go to bed without giving her 2 lots one in kitchen and one in her bed (well 1/2and 1/2 but don't tell her that ) I have forgotten a few times and she just runs around the kitchen barking until I get out of bed and do it.
    Were going on holidays to gold coast soon and a friend is house puppy sitting and she is gonna think I'm crazy when I explain this but I'm sure she will realize why I just give in.
    Oh well Tessa is 16 now. Anything to make her happy.

I can tell when Johnny is excited. He stomps his little paws. When he is super excited he makes this cute barking noise.

Johnny knows the treat cupboard too.

But Johnny isn't as good as showing how happy he is as this Chihuahua.

YouTube - ‪Smiling Chihuahua‬‏

I love that video.

Thread Information