Thread: Why Do We Celebrate Easter?

Default Why Do We Celebrate Easter?

As Christians, we celebrate Easter for entirely different reasons than most people do.
    You see, about two thousand years ago, God sent His only Son, Jesus, to live a perfect life, and to die for our sins!

But Jesus did not stay dead; He rose from the dead! We are actually celebrating Jesus’ death for our sins and His resurrection.
    That is why many people call Easter, Resurrection Sunday, because that is exactly what it is.

He's not here. He has been brought back to life as he said. Come; see the place where he was lying. Then go quickly, and tell his disciples that he has been brought back to life. He's going ahead of them into Galilee. There they will see him. Take note that I have told you. They hurried away from the tomb with fear and great joy and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly, Jesus met them and greeted them. They went up to him, bowed down to worship him, and took hold of his feet. Matthew 28:6-9

Did You Know?
    Jesus is alive today, and He’s preparing a place for His followers in Heaven!

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

Nice...Best wishes for a happy and safe Easter to you your family and your beautiful pup !!!

Hawkesbury NSW

Happy Easter Boxer Mum, thanks for sharing

Easter is a special time. A time to reflect...

Nic x

"There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

Thanks and happy easter to you all!

Happy Easter everyone!

Thread Information