Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi everyone.

I'm new!

I have a 2yr old Chihuahua x Poodle and I'm sure I'll get heaps of info here... possibly on how I can get her to be better behaved!

Perth, WA

Hi there

Welcome to the forum

Hawkesbury NSW

Hey Puffin's Mum

Welcome!! there is lots of great advice, and a really lovely group of animal loving kindrid spirits to share with

"There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

Hi Puffins mum !

Cute name !!!

Hi Puffin's mum

Look forward to chatting with you

Happy easter!

She sounds super cute. Don't forget we love photos...

Thanks for the warm welcome

I tried to load a pic, but it failed... I will post a pic of little Puffin as soon as I can! Promise!

You might have to upload them to a site like photobucket before you can post your photos... I think there's how-to info in another thread.
    Hold on... am going to look...

Nope. Nothing in the help section. Have a look at the photobucket website (you'll find it with a google search). You can join it, then it's got pretty simple steps for uploading photos from your computer. When they're in your photobucket album they will have a number of different tags underneath. This gives them their own URL. You can copy and paste one of these codes (from memory it is the bottom one!) into the little box that pops up here when you click on "insert image" - which is the little yellow icon with what looks like mountains in it above your text box when you are typing a thread or reply.

It will only show as a text link, but if you click to preview your post before submitting you'll see whether the link works.

Sorry if that sounds long winded!! Don't be put off - we'd still all love to see your photos!!

Thread Information